THURS. MAY 9 10AM-1PM CARSON *
THURS. MAY 9 2PM-7PM RENO*
FRI & SAT MAY 10 & 11 10AM-5PM RENO NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
* (APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Selling used cameras in Reno has never been easier! Attending a buying event at Gordon’s is a great way to sell your used equipment without the hassle of selling it online and the worry associated with shipping it across the country. Another benefit to attending a GPS buying event is that we will often offer a trade-in value. That means you might be able to receive in-store credit for old cameras and apply the credit toward purchasing a new camera!
All you need to do is bring in the camera gear you have for sale and a valid ID. We will handle the rest! Since these buying events are popular, there may be a wait from time to time to see our buyer. To alleviate the wait, we offer appointment only days.
Here are some things to keep in mind about our used camera buying events:
- Prices on camera gear can fluctuate depending on supply and demand. If you are thinking about buying a new camera, it may be beneficial to sell your camera before the latest model is released as buy prices generally drop once a newer model is on the market.
- We are not always able to make an offer to purchase certain older or broken items; however we will certainly be happy to help you recycle the items in an environmentally friendly manner if you would like to donate them.
- Have more than 6 items? Avoid lines and drop off your equipment in advance. We’ll call you with an offer.
The following items are not accepted:
- No darkroom Eqipment
- No video cameras
- No lighting equipment – except monolight
- No point and shoot cameras – except Leica or Contax
- No large or offbrand tripods