Instructor: Craig Moore Class FLICKR Group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/craigsclass/ This class provides a great foundation for new to intermediate digital camera users. Don’t be intimidated by the word “digital.” We can show you how fun and easy digital photography is! This hands-on class will cover the process of digital photography from beginning to end. Topics Include:
- Basic features of your camera, including “What does this button do?” and “How do I get my camera to do what I want?”
- Using Program instead of Auto
- Understanding Scene Modes
- When to use Shutter and Aperture Priority
- Introduction to White Balance
- Basic Flash Techniques
- Use ISO to get that low-light shot
- Composition Tips
- Downloading and resizing for print and email
- …and more
Note: Classes in Carson City are SLR and Point & Shoot cameras combined. You’ll get the most out of this class if you take your new camera out of the box and familiarize yourself with basic functions before the class begins. What are people saying about this class?
Really learned a lot about my camera that I didn’t know before the class-also a lot about taking good pictures.
I don’t feel intimidated by my camera anymore!
I learned more from this class about my camera than from taking a class at my local junior college.
Loved the class-a must for first time camera owners.