Location: Gordon’s Reno
Instructor: Craig Moore
Class FLICKR Group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/craigsclass/
This class will teach advanced shooting techniques available only with Digital SLR or Point & Shoot cameras with manual controls. Students must have an understanding of their camera; it is recommended that they take the Digital 101 class offered at Gordon’s.
– Learn how to use auto exposure bracketing to create high dynamic range HDR images
– Using selective focus for controlling and increasing a photo’s impact
– Advanced techniques for improving the use of flash
– Introduction to the basics of using camera RAW
– Using custom WB as a filter for creativity
– Learn how to calibrate and profile your computer monitor to improve your prints
– Explore the benefits and personalization available with the custom functions of your camera
What are people saying about this class?
I may take it again after I’ve used some of what I’ve learned.
Craig is very knowledgeable and I found this class was the best I’ve taken (of it’s type).
Riveting! Craig is obviously in love with sharing his tremendous wealth of photographic knowledge with his students. A GREAT class.
NO REFUND OR TRANSFERS will be given for no-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours before the class begins.